The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Mon, Jan 16 2012
- Course expires: Thu, Jan 16 2014
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis.
- Incorporate current knowledge of pathogenesis into treatment strategies.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser