The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Thu, May 09 2013
- Course expires: Sat, May 09 2015
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Recognize patterns of laboratory values and imaging suggestive of primary sclerosing cholangitis and autoimmune hepatitis
- Understand associations between autoimmune hepatitis, sclerosing cholangitis and other disorders
- Be able to identify common medications associated with drug induced autoimmune hepatitis.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser