The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Tue, Aug 16 2011
- Course expires: Fri, Aug 16 2013
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Identify factors leading to chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Describe role of allergy and immunology in the management of sinus disease.
- Understand the relationship between sinusitis and pulmonary diseases and its impact.
- Understand the medical and surgical management of chronic rhinosinusitis.
Faculty & credentials
Cecille Sulman, MD, is medical director of Otolaryngology at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, assistant professor of Pediatric Otolaryngology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and a member of Children's Specialty Group. James Lustig, MD, is a pediatric Asthma/Allergy specialist at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, professor of Pediatrics (Asthma/Allergy) and a member of Children's Specialty Group.
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser