The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Tue, May 28 2013
- Course expires: Thu, May 28 2015
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand the most common indications for fetal surgery.
- Understand the risks and benefits of open fetal surgery for myelomeningocele.
- Describe long-term outcomes after laser ablation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome or an open fetal surgery.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser