The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Tue, May 28 2013
- Course expires: Thu, May 28 2015
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Evaluate the newborn with delayed passage of meconium.
- Manage the child with severe constipation and suspected hirschsprung disease.
- Understand and manage the complications associated with hirschsprung disease.
Faculty & credentials
Casey M. Calkins, MD, FACS, FAAP is a pediatric surgeon at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, an associate professor of Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin and a member of Children's Specialty Group.