The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Thu, Feb 02 2012
- Course expires: Sun, Feb 02 2014
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- General classification of anemia.
- Discussion of various types of anemia.
- When to refer to a hematologist.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser