Veronica H. Flood, MD discusses Von Willebrand disease; specifically the signs and symptoms, laboratory diagnosis, and the treatment options.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Mon, Mar 03 2014
- Course expires: Thu, Mar 03 2016
- Cost: $0.00
- Family medicine providers
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Recognize signs and symptoms of von Willebrand disease
- Understand laboratory diagnosis of von Willebrand disease
- Be familiar with treatment options for von Willebrand disease
Faculty & credentials
Veronica H. Flood, MD is a hematologist at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, an associate professor of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser