The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Course opens: Thu, Feb 27 2014
- Course expires: Sat, Feb 27 2016
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Define health literacy.
- Explore the impact of limited health literacy on health outcomes and patient safety throughout the continuum of care.
- Describe key strategies to maximize communication with parents and families throughout the continuum of care.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser