The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- AMA PRA Category 1: 1.00
- Hours of Participation: 1.00
- Course opens: Wed, Apr 17 2013
- Course expires: Fri, Apr 17 2015
- Cost: $0.00
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand incidence of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the etiologies of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the sudden cardiac arrest prevention strategies.
Faculty & credentials
Required hardware / software
Please turn off the pop-up blocker.
Quick time 7 or greater
Internet access and browser